TRENDnet 24-Port Gigabit Managed Layer 2 Switch
TRENDnet’s 24-Port Gigabit Managed Layer 2 Switch, model TL2-G244, has 24 x Gigabit ports, 4 x shared SFP slots, a console port, and an advanced Layer 2 management feature set. This IPv6 ready switch offers traffic management, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring features needed to build a secure SMB network.
- Command Line and console inputs supported
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, Static and Dynamic VLAN, RMON, and more
- Private/Voice VLAN, QoS, and bandwidth controls
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared SFP slots and a console port
- 48 Gbps switching capacity
- Fanless design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provides 24 x Gigabit ports, 4 x shared SFP slots, a console port, and includes rackmount brackets.
Fanless design reduces energy consumption and operating noise.
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, Private VLAN, Bandwidth Controls, GVRP, IGMP v1-v3, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), Spanning Tree (STP, RSTP, and MSTP), and QoS queue scheduling.
Real time traffic comparison charts, error group charts, and a convenient cable diagnostic test aid in rapid troubleshooting.
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC/port filtering, Denial of Service controls, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered network access controls.
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions.