Thumbnail Filmstrip of TRENDnet TI-F10SC Images
Please sign in to purchase.
TRENDnet Hardened Industrial 100Base-FX Multi-Mode SC Fiber Converter (2 km, 1.2 mi.)
TRENDnet’s TI-F10SC is a compact IP40 rated 100Base-FX fiber converter with hardened components rated for extreme industrial environments. It accommodates building-to-building or long distance networking with 100Base-FX Multi-Mode fiber over distances of up to 2 km (1.2 miles). Both DIN-Rail and wall mount hardware is included. Power supply sold separately: model TI-M6024.
- Hardened IP40 rated compact housing
- 100Base-FX Multi-Mode fiber over distances of up to 2 km (1.2 mi.)
- SC-type fiber port
- Extreme -40 to 75 ºC (-40 to 167 ºF) operating temperature range
- Overload current protection
- Includes DIN-Rail and wall mounts
- Power supply sold separately (model TI-M6024)
1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and 1 x 100Base-FX SC-type fiber port
100Base-FX Multi-Mode fiber over distances of up to 2 km (1.2 miles)
Dip Switch 1: Enable/disable Link Fault Pass Through (LFP) support Dip Switch 2: Converter mode or switch mode
IP40 rated metal enclosure with included DIN-Rail and wall mount hardware
Hardened converter is rated for an operating temperature range of -40 to 75 ºC (-40 to 167 ºF)
LED indicators confirm network connectivity
Leave a Review
Please sign in to leave a review.