TRENDnet 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch
TRENDnet’s 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-524WS, delivers advanced management features with a 104Gbps switching capacity. This rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring support make this a powerful solution for SMB networks.
- 48 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP)
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private and Voice VLAN support
- 104Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Rack mountable metal housing
Provides 48 gigabit (RJ-45) ports, 4 shared gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP), a 104Gbps switching capacity, a built-in power supply, and rackmount brackets.
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling
A convenient cable diagnostic test and traffic statistics aid in network troubleshooting
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC/port filtering, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered access controls
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions