TRENDnet 28-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch
TRENDnet’s 28-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-284WS, is a cost-effective switch solution for high-speed gigabit applications. Advanced traffic management, access management controls, trouble shooting, and monitoring protocol support makes this a powerful backbone solution for SMB networks. The web-based management interface offers features for traffic control, troubleshooting, access controls, and monitoring.
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x Shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP)
- Easy to use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private and Voice VLAN support
- 56Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Fanless rack mountable metal housing
Fanless rack mountable 1U metal housing features 24 gigabit ports and 4 shared gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP).
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling
Traffic statistics and a convenient cable diagnostic test aid in network troubleshooting
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC/port filtering, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered access controls
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions